We are happy to announce the second 5-day NeuroField and NeuroGuide Europe workshop with Dr. Dogris! This annual hands-on workshop will take place in Munich, Germany Monday through Friday, November 21-25, 2016, and be hosted by Ruth Kreider and Dr. Gunnar Stroehle.
The main topics will be:
– Learning Dr. Dogris’ diagnostic and treatment philosophy: combining QEEG assessment, Neurofeedback training, PEMF-Stimulation, HRV-Training and tDCS/tACS treatment in an integrated approach.
– Participants will receive step-by-step guidance from assessment and diagnostics, to concrete treatment planning and implementation with NeuroGuide and the NeuroField-Systems.
– Diagnostic procedures to be addressed: QEEG assessment as well as analyzing and interpreting the data with surface brainmap analysis and in-depth LORETA analysis utilizing the latest NeuroGuide add-ons such as LORETA Effective Connectivity and BrainSurfer Network Viewer as well as the LORETA Progress Report for NeuroGuide from NFTools (www.nftools.org).
– Treatment procedures to be addressed: 19-channel surface and LORETA neurofeedback training, the use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Stimulation (PEMF- stim) alone and in combination with Neurofeedback training (e.g. NeuroFields’ Real- Time-Z-Score Neurofeedback). New as well as the old seasoned PEMF protocols will be shown. HRV-training and protocols designed for the body will also be included. A special highlight will be the demonstration of the new tDCS/tACS device in conjunction with other NeuroField products.
– Participants will learn these procedures and be able to return to their clinics ready for implementation.
– Throughout the workshop, time will be planned to present your clinical cases for discussion with Dr. Dogris and the group.
All clinical levels are welcome.
Contact Us to learn more.