NeuroField, Inc. uses FedEx as the primary shipment carrier.
If your system was damaged in transit or is missing components please notify NeuroField, Inc. immediately. Failure to do so will result in the customer paying for parts, repairs, and/or damages.
NeuroField, Inc. offers replacement on damaged or non-functional items within thirty (30) days of purchase provided that damage was caused by either freight transport or factory defect. There is a service/repair charge for items returned after thirty (30) days of purchase.
NeuroField systems have a one (1) year warranty from the time of purchase. This warranty covers factory defects only and does not cover damage caused by the customer. Any damage incurred can be repaired by NeuroField, Inc., charge estimates dependent on inspection of damaged hardware. Warranty is non-transferable.
Battery and Charger Coverage
Specialized Batteries (Internal batteries and Field Replaceable Smart Batteries) and chargers from NeuroField, Inc. carry a three (3) month warranty through NeuroField, Inc. against factory defects. Warranty is non-transferable.
There are no review periods upon purchase of the NeuroField system. All sales are FINAL. No refunds will be offered regardless of the request.
- One (1) Year Warranty Items:
- X3000 Plus
- Q20 EEG
- Three (3) Month Warranty Items:
- Smart Battery (RRC2040)
- Smart Battery Charger (RRC-SMB-MBC)
- Internal Battery (Q20 EEG)
- Internal Battery (HRV)
- Internal Battery (X2000)
- Internal Battery (Plus)
- Internal Battery (X1000)
- Battery Charger (12.6v)
- Battery Charger (8.4v)
Warranty/Repair Procedures and Policies
All shipments must be accompanied by a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#). The RMA number may be obtained by contacting NeuroField either via e-mail or by calling our office. We will provide you with return instructions.
- NeuroField, Inc. is not responsible for any packages sent back without an RMA#.
- The customer is responsible for paying for the return shipping.
- We recommend sending any return items to NeuroField, Inc. via a traceable source.
- Please insure your return packages for any package losses or any damages in shipping. NeuroField, Inc.is not responsible for any damages incurred in shipping.
- Please legibly write the RMA# on the outside of the returned package. Please provide return address and telephone number in the package.
- Ship all RMA’s to:
386 West Line St.
Bishop, CA 93514
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- NeuroField, inc. cannot accept returns on any consumable products, electrodes, or cables.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for repair.
- If the system is being repaired on warranty the customer is not responsible for return shipping. If the system is being repaired/upgraded outside of warranty the customer must pay for return shipping.
- NeuroField, Inc. is not responsible for any loss of revenue on the part of the customer as a result of conducting repairs.
- Should the customer wish to expedite repair and/or return shipping an additional fee will be charged.
The conditions on this page are designed to help the customers, as well as NeuroField, Inc., enter into a fair and just agreement about rights and responsibilities.